Monday, April 23, 2007

Nayanthara in Billa


Nayanthara has bounced back in Kollywood with a bang! She has signed on the dotted line to be Ajit’s heroine for Vishnuvardhan directed Billa.

Isha Sherwani who was given an advance was dropped as she demanded the moon and the makers thought that Ajit-Nayan combination is any day a hotter proposition.

This news comes at a time when everybody had written off Nayanthara after a few intimate photographs with her former lover appeared in a section of the media. And later there was this rumour about her suicide attempt!

Nayanthara told Moviebuzz: “All this has made me a much stronger person. I believe that rumours and fame go hand in hand. I want to make it clear once again that I am focusing all my energies on my career in Tamil and Telugu.”

Nayan has given continuous bulk dates from May for Billa. Vishnu and Ananda Suresh are just back after finalizing locations in Malaysia and Singapore for the shoot.

Nearly 65 percent of the film will be shot in foreign locales and it will be one of the most stylishly shot films in Tamil. Ajit and Nayanthara is sure to sizzle as they make a fine pair.

No comments: